Friday, July 29, 2011

Moving Day...

Well, today is moving day....not from my house (I wish) but from my wonderful, darling office into a dreary space. My super kind boss so kindly gave away our offices and agreed for us to move into the old dungeon.....UGGG!!! When he so kindly gave away the offices he unknowingly also gave away our wonderful parking spaces...we now have no parking spaces unless we want to pay the city $75 for the privledge of parking on their streets as an employee who had free employee parking! Double UGGG!!! So today I'm sad and I kept hoping it was all a bad dream but the movers are coming today...I guess it didn't go away. Sad, sad day.......I guess the only thing that keeps me going is remembering that one of the reasons I like work so much is my super kind boss....It is his kindness that does keep me going day after day.