Yes, 4 years later...I finally have an Idaho driver's license. In Idaho you are supposed to get your license within 90 days of moving to Idaho but you have to take a written test. Well, I tried to do it a couple years ago and got an F!!!! yes...you read that right, I flunked! I was so, so, soooo mad! So since then I've been afraid to take it. However, my Oregon license expires on my birthday in a couple weeks and if I didn't do it I would have to take a driving test TOO!
No way! So...I got a book and started studying-yes studying--with 5 colors of high lighter markers. Then my very smart & brilliant son told me how to pass the test....he told me that there are hundreds of questions in the testbank. Just skip the ones I'm not sure about and go to another one and keep answering easy ones til you get 34 correct answers. So that's what I did...and my score: 100% YEAH!!
So, now all I have to do is lose 4 lbs. so that my driver's license weight is correct....ya, I was a little embarrassed to tell her I'd gained a few pounds!