Considering the date you see on this blog, I've definately got some catching up to do. But seriously...where did November go?
We've had the most beautiful fall with temps in the upper 60's...almost 70 all through October & November! Sadly you know the snow must eventually come....here's our first snow fall. Thank you snow for waiting til almost Thanksgiving!
The 3 amigos enjoying some pumpkin cookie batter. Sadly "Cat" went to another home. He was trying to rule the house by terrorizing the dogs & me!
Of course my mom makes the most beautiful & delicious 2 crust pies. She learned it from her mom who was also a fantastic pie maker too. Of course there has to be a family that loves to eat pie...that's us! Here we have a fresh apple pie with apples from my brother's orchard. I adore the floral "Cat Tails" design on top. It's been handed down for 3 generations. When I was little I always loved watching my mother cut the design on top. I'd ask her how she knew how to do those and she said from her mother. I try to do the same design but of course, mine isn't as pretty. I refuse to do any other design...it just wouldn't be right.
And here we have the latest fad at our house...yes, Toilet Paper origami. Don't be surprised if you see it in other public places......
...and an amazing Court of Honor and guess who had the most merit badges? Yep! And the best part, these are the "money" merit badges because they are the last ones to finish up before the Eagle (coming soon)... YEAH!!!