Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some Ketchup

I know, I know...where have you been blog updater? It's been way over a month! I have been feeling like I had nothing to blog about, that I was just living life and it was the same day after day routine. Then Irealized I do have stuff to share! SO, I have some Ketchup work to do. At a wedding in the Mt. Timpanogus Temple, Utah with dear friends, and...see the pretty wedding dress sleeves I made for her!
Spring Bountiful baskets...yum!!....but what's that!!??? Oh, the weird things you get in each and every Bountiful Basket that you have no idea what they are!! This weird feature is a Daikon Radish & a yam. The radish was the most delicious, mild, tastey thing I've ever had...the yam- no way-ick!!
For Sale

Yep really. I hate those two little words but the time has come. Our 4 years are up. That seems to be about how long we stay in one place. We have loved you house and you have loved us back. We pray for a family who needs you and will love you too.